This one-of-a-kind report offers 30 pages of insightful information on the most exciting two minutes in sports.
* Which horses are most likely to “bounce” on the first Saturday in May?
* What two major Kentucky Derby prep races received poor Key Race Ratings? (No horse since Strike the Gold has won the Derby after last competing in prep with a KRR of less than 3.0.)
* What negative trait, exhibited by numerous Derby entrants this year, has produced just four winners of the Run for the Roses since 1974?
* Which horse is attempting to do something last accomplished by Big Brown?
* What simple last-race criterion hasn’t produced a Kentucky Derby winner in 58 years?
The answer to these questions, along with past performances and pros and cons for every likely Derby starter, are in “Derek Simon’s 2015 Kentucky Derby Betting Guide.” Get yours today! Download it to your PC or any mobile device.